How to Get Rid of Acne, Pimples and Blemishes in the Most Hygienic and Effective Way?
It is really natural and obvious to crave for the porcelain smooth skin, without the ugly traces of pimples and blemishes. When you look at the picture of your favorite hero or heroine, you tend to get mesmerized by their flawless complexion. But let me tell you the truth. You can also apply some home remedies and kitchen magic tips top get rid of pimples very naturally, without wasting your precious time and a hefty amount by visiting the chamber of dermatologists. If cleansing, toning and moisturizing are of no help, then definitely there are some inherent metabolic problems which need to be checked.
Acne and pimple on the face and body can be infected because of oil surface of the skin. If you have oily skin then it can harm you very fast because skin oil can block the pores and bacterial infection can be formed under the skin. So, acne and pimples will be formed on the skin easily.
Hygiene is the only way to remove these skin problems. You should maintain proper hygienic lifestyle like, wash your skin and face thrice daily, take bath with organic bath soap, clean your hair regularly, and do not use any moisturizer on your skin.
It is actually seen that acne starts with blackheads on the surface of your skin. These blackheads are generally formed when a lot of oil and dirt clogs your pores and pimples are formed. They can also spread with contaminated hands, and therefore it is always recommended to wash your hands and touch your face. Another natural ingredient that can work wonderfully for your skin is aloe vera. Aloe Vera has certain enzymes which work wonderfully for pimples. You can use baking soda from your kitchen, oatmeal and vinegar work really well if you use them to remove pimples from your face.
- To know your skin type, you can just visit a beauty expert and or else, you can just keep your skin squeaky clean by washing your face with natural or homemade cleansers which contain lemon juice or shredded lemon peels.
- Try to drink at least eight to ten glasses of water every day. Water not only keeps your entire metabolism intact, but water also flushes out the toxins from your body. Proper hydration does not let your skin to dry out and you will be surprised to know that proper water intake also retains the elasticity of your skin.
- You should not consume oily foods, dairy products and meat to a large extent, as these not only let bad cholesterol accumulate inside your body, but they also enable the sebaceous glands to secrete more sebum, as a result of which your skin becomes oilier. In fact, a lot of people who have left eating meat have seen a remarkable change and disappearance in their acne and pimples.
Diagnose the Nature of Pimple:
- Comedo might be opened at the surface as blackhead and when it is shown as closed by skin like, whiteheads.
- If they turn into black in color the try to open it because oxidization is needed. But be cautious about the dust because air pollution can increase them very fast.
- Nodules under the skin are very painful and these transform into inflammation very quickly.
- Propionibacterium acne is a type if infection and it requires some proper medication.
If you are suffering from infested pimples then you can feel the pain. On the other part, acne problem is also very awful. Blackhead and whitehead can be removed by using lotion, cream, proper diet, sleep and other beauty treatments but infected pimples are very dangerous. If you are having pimple with deep red in color and full of pus then you might have some risk. In this case, you have to maintain some treatment thoroughly because it can spread to your neck and other body parts so fast.
What is the common ratio of those, Who suffer from pimples?
It has been seen as result of proper surveys that more than sixty percent of the teenage girls and boys suffer from pimples, and talking about pimples and acne outbreak is a sensitive topic for them. This tiny inflammation on the pores of their skin results from excess oil secretion from oil glands, and also because of unbalanced hormonal levels.
Moreover, constant stressful and competitive lifestyle, junk foods, lack of healthy food habits and lack of proper exercise also make people suffer from pimples very often.
Tips and remedies for getting rid of hard pimples and pimple marks:
- Proper exfoliation of the skin using natural apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide can make your pimples disappear at a faster rate altogether. Since applying these removes excess oil, therefore the propensity to develop pimples reduces to a great extent. For better results, you can also use apple cider vinegar by mixing it with drinkable water. Adding apple cider vinegar with water and drinking it reduces the outburst of pimples to a great extent.
- For acne which are very hard to remove, natural processes can prove to be extremely beneficial, and you can try out certain home remedies to get an amazing result altogether. There are many creams, lotions and medications available in the market, but most of them do not possess the similar degree of effectiveness and several of them contain harmful chemicals which can destroy and abrade the upper layer of your skin.
- There are many kinds of bacteria which develop not only into pimples but also secrete nasty liquid called pus. The pimple in this case is filled with this pus, which leaves ugly marks on your face and body even when the acne or the pimple gets dried up. It is never advised to fidget with your pimples or take delayed actions in these cases, as they can be extremely painful and unbearable.
- Hygienic measures and their application for treating pimples are always welcome. Most people forget that pimples are not easily driven away, and they try hard to burst them which incidentally, leave an ugly mark on the face or anywhere else on the skin. It is always helpful to understand the causes of pimple first, in order to treat them fully, and avoid any sort of skin infection.
Top 3 Dermatologist Approved Treatments:
If you really believe that beauty is power and you want to flaunt your sexy back with those topless dresses this summer, then you have to be careful about how to get rid of pimples and acne on your face, neck, back and hands. I have an experience of over 16 years in beauty and medicine, so I will now tell you about some of those beneficial ointments and lotions which top dermatologists advice to give a soothing effect on your skin, and those which can treat your pimples faster and in a more consistent manner.
- Benzoyl Peroxide and Salicylic acid and other major antibacterial agents such as triclosan fight the sudden and uninhibited outbreak of pimples. These combinations are generally found in many over the counter creams and lotions which can eradicate the effect of bacteria faster from your life.
- However, while using lotions and creams that contain benzoyl peroxide, you must be careful about a mild irritation on the surface of your skin, especially on the pimple-prone areas.
- Another product which is said to have multiple benefits in treating minor and major skin eruptions are clindamycin and vitamin B3 or what is medically called Nicotinamide. This component also reduces the black scars and excess pigmentation on the skin, left by ugly and unmanageable pimples.
It can be understood, that pimple can harm your skin and you will be suffering from constant irritation due to this skin disease. But there is a hope and remedy for you and if you follow the above methods then you can easily get rid of your pimple problems. Skin disease can make your life in a disaster situation because it is related to your outlook and presentation. So, beware of these things and try to get over your pimples at the beginning stage.
Lemon can work wonders for your skin:
Lemon contains high volume of vitamin C and it can remove your pimples easily. You just need to mix one teaspoon lemon juice with one glass of water and wash your face gently. It is very effective because lemon with vitamin C has some acidic ingredients and it can remove all pimples within few days. It is recommended to use these methods twice or thrice in a day.
It is also to be noted that cheap and low quality powders, skin creams, lotions and can have really harmful chemicals and bad effects on your skin if you do not choose them wisely.